Please note, by placing an order you accept our terms and conditions
Delivery: Delivery for new orders is currently March 8th – March 12th but we are making every effort to reduce this to normal times ASAP. We will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your delivery time but as we are working hard to clear the backlog of Christmas and lockdown orders, we politely ask you don’t contact us regarding your delivery date.
Lockdown: We are operating as normal including our stacking service. However we are unable to stack inside your home or enter for access to stack elsewhere.
- We deliver free to these postcodes: OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX5, OX11, OX12, OX13, OX14, OX18, OX28, OX29, OX33 SN6 (Ashbury, Shrivenham, Watchfield), SN7 (all), RG17 (Great Shefford), RG20 (East & West Ilsley, Chaddlesworth, Brightwalton).
- Deliveries made by 3.5 tonne tipping trucks. Deliveries made close as possible to ‘drop zone’.
- Deliveries made on even firm ground only. No access over grass (unless guaranteed that the vehicle can be towed out in the event of getting stuck).
- We suggest laying a groundsheet on the floor prior to delivery then covering with one of our tarpaulins (see relevant costs when ordering)
- Gate width required for our vehicles is 3 metres.
- If using our stacking service please make sure clear access is available to the area in which the logs are to be stacked.
- We will provide the wheelbarrow.